- Athlete must bring their actual eyeglasses & a picture of their previous contact lens power on the box, or actual glasses and contact lens written prescriptions.
- When ordering contact lenses for a student-athlete who has a current prescription on file at Fort Collins Family Eye Care, email the request (and current Rx from an outside provider) to email@example.com.
- All contact lens or rec spec glasses orders will be shipped to the clinic location for pick up
- Athlete must bring a front and back picture of medical and vision insurance cards, or the actual card(s) to copy and have on file. Athletes may utilize Health Savings Accounts as a form of payment.
- Athletes will not be dilated at the initial exam unless there are medical indications for such treatment. If additional findings are noted at the initial exam, an appointment will be scheduled around practice/game times to further investigate and dilate as needed.
- Athletes should plan for a 90-minute or less experience at Fort Collins Family Eye Care.
Have questions? Feel free to contact us for more information.